We loved the day cruise to mount vernon, only thing that could be improved is a little longer at mount vernon. At least an hour more would be better. Reviewed by:Craig P.,
USA, October 2013 Read all 79 reviews » View recent photos »
"Journey Into The Past" Washington D.C., District of Columbia
Lowest Price From $49.79 USD $43.79 USD
Come join us on Washington DC's only direct cruise to the home of George Washington - we make getting there half the fun! Admission to Mount Vernon, narrated Potomac River Tour with over 3 hours to tour the estate & roundtrip cruise included.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates:March - October
Tuesday - Sunday, select dates
Region:District of Columbia
Duration:6 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point:Pier 4, Washington DC
Boarding commences 30-minutes prior to departure
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Experience Washington DC from our luxury cruise liner.
- Cruise down the famous Potomac River.
- Enjoy a narrated tour of the Potomac River and its famous landmarks.
- Admire the Washington Monument - the tallest free-standing stone sculpture in the world.
- Check out the Torpedo Factory, used for the manufacture and maintenance of torpedoes on and off from 1918 until the end of WWII.
- Watch the Woodrow Wilson Bridge - the only active drawbridge on the Potomac at this time.
- Travel to George Washington's Estate & Gardens at Mount Vernon.
- Tour the farm where Washington and his family lived - the Mansion House Farm.
- Stroll through four gardens showcasing heirloom plants known to have been at Mount Vernon in the late 1700s.
- Bring your camera! This is one cruise you don't want to forget.
A visit to the home of George Washington is a great American adventure everyone should experience, especially when you can do it by boat!
We provide the only roundtrip Mount Vernon cruise direct from Washington, DC. Each Mount Vernon cruise includes a narrated riverfront tour and admission to Mount Vernon.
- Beautiful outdoor strolling decks
- Outdoor cafe seating
- Luxurious, climate-controlled interior decks
- Flexible seating
- Shipboard snack bar
- Oversized windows
Mount Vernon Highlights
- Stable, Mule Shed & Paddock
- Coach House
- Wash House and Laundry Yard
- Storehouse & Clerk's Quarters
- Servants' Hall
- Overseer's Quarters and Spinning Room
- Greenhouse Slave Quarters and much more
- Pleasure Garden
- Kitchen Garden
- Botanical Garden
Explore the estate of America's first President and learn the history of colonial America.
Our snack bar features pastries, muffins, bagels, hot dogs, pizza, chips, candy, ice cold beer, soda, juice, bottled water and more!