I brought my 8th grade students and they put this trip on their list as one of their favorites. The driver/guide was very nice and did a great job talking about different parts of the city. Reviewed by:Anonymous,
USA, May 2013 Read all 498 reviews » View recent photos »
"DC After Dark!" Washington D.C., District of Columbia
Lowest Price From $39.00 USD $29.00 USD
Tour Washington DC by moonlight on one of the capital’s most unusual tours! You haven't seen Washington DC until you've seen it at night! See some of the city's most popular monuments, including stops at the FDR Memorial, the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the Korean War Memorial & the Iwo Jima Memorial. Join us for a night of moonlight merriment in Washington DC aboard our 2.5-hour trolley tour.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Region:District of Columbia
Duration:2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point: Tour departs from the main entrance of Union Station
Tour departs from the main entrance of Union Station
Departure Time: 7:30pm
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Enjoy our ghostly tour of Washington DC on an old-fashioned trolley.
- Experience an exciting 2.5 hours, covering 100 points of interest.
- See the memorial designed as much for your ears as for your eyes.
- Listen to expert narration as you enjoy the sites!
- Admire illuminated monuments and memorials, the Capitol Building, the White House and Georgetown as you cruise through the streets of DC.
- Stop at the memorial of Franklin Delano Roosevelt -located along the beautiful Tidal Basin.
- Visit the Vietnam Memorial - a testament to the sacrifice of American military personnel during one of this nation's least popular wars.
- Discover Washington's only "living" memorial.
- Admire the tribute to President Abraham Lincoln - the Lincoln Memorial.
- Bring your camera to capture the amazing DC nighttime sights or even a ghost!
Meet at our Main Ticket Booth at Union Station for this exciting nighttime 2.5-hour tour of Washington DC! Join our professional tour guides for entertaining anecdotes and historical information along with a sprinkling of bewitching ghost stories about the spirits who haunt the Nation's capital.
See the illuminated monuments and memorials, the Capitol Building, the White House and Georgetown. Stops include: FDR Memorial, the Iwo Jima Memorial & the Lincoln and Vietnam Veteran's Memorials.
Learn which President's spirit walks the halls of Congress. See the memorial designed as much for your ears as for your eyes. Discover Washington's only "living" memorial before returning to Union Station.
Your Voucher may be redeemed at any time at the Union Station Redemption Center in Washington DC. The address and phone number of the Voucher redemption center will be listed on your Voucher printout. Your photo ID is required in order to redeem your tickets.