We took the orange trolly in the am. Then took the green trolly in the pm .The pm trolly was a lot of fun for our group because we just rode and listened to our tour guide. Smiley was very funny and very knowledgeable about the area he took us too. Reviewed by:Walter H.,
USA, October 2014 Read all 502 reviews » View recent photos »
"Take The Trolley Through DC"
Lowest Price From $39.00 USD $29.00 USD
Explore America's capital on our 2-hour trolley tour of Washington DC. Hop off at one of our 20 stops & tour Washington DC all day at your own pace! Learn the fascinating history of the nation's capital from our knowledgeable and friendly guides aboard the Washington DC hop-on hop-off trolley sightseeing tour.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Region:District of Columbia
Departure Point:You can board the Washington DC Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour at any of the following 20 stops:
Departure Time: Departs every 30 minutes beginning from 9am
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Experience this exciting, fully-narrated trolley tour of Washington DC, covering over 100 points of interest.
- Hop on & off at 20 stops along the way, or stay on for the full loop - you decide!
- Listen to our expert guides share colorful anecdotes, humorous stories and well-researched historical information.
- Stop at The White House Visitors Center, featuring White House architecture, furnishings, information about the first families & much more!
- Visit the famous Ford's Theatre and learn the history behind Lincoln's assassination.
- Visit the Vietnam Memorial - a testament to the sacrifice of American military personnel during one of this nation's least popular wars.
- See the World War II Memorial, honoring the more than 400,000 who died in the war.
- Experience 3 floors of exhibitions, exploring the rich diversity of American history at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History.
- Admire the tribute to President Abraham Lincoln - the Lincoln Memorial.
- Bring your camera for excellent photo opportunities of Washington DC!
This tour / activity has the following tour options. Click the "Check Availability" button to select a travel date and confirm availability for your preferred tour option.
1-Day HOHO Pass - All Loops
- Price from USD $39.00
- 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
- Code: 1D
2-Day HOHO Pass - All Loops
- Price from USD $59.00
- 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour
- Code: 2D
1-Day Red and Orange Loops
- Price from USD $39.00
- 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour; Red and Orange loop only.
- Code: 1D2015
1-Day All Loops
- Price from USD $45.00
- 1-Day Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour; All loops included.
- Code: 1D2015ET
2-Day Red and Orange Loops
- Price from USD $59.00
- 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour; Red and Orange loop only.
- Code: 2D2015
2-Day All Loops
- Price from USD $69.00
- 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off Trolley Tour; All loops included.
- Code: 2D2015ET
Sit back as our expert tour guides help you discover Washington DC on this 2-hour trolley tour (2-hours if you do not hop off), which covers Washington's major attractions, including Lincoln Memorial, the White House, the museums of the Smithsonian Institution, Vietnam Veteran's Memorial & more.
Let our licensed and professional tour guides share colorful anecdotes, humorous stories & well researched historical information as you tour the nation's capital. Tour at your own pace! You will have the opportunity to get off the trolley and visit memorials, museums & historical points of interest.
When you're ready, just hop back onboard one of our 20 stops and it's on with the tour. Trolleys depart every 30 minutes approximately.
Your Voucher must be redeemed at the Union Station Redemption Center in Washington DC. The address and phone number of the Voucher redemption center will be listed on your Voucher printout. Your photo ID is required in order to redeem your tickets.
- Washington Welcome Center: Ford's Theatre, Petersen House, International Spy Museum
- The White House Visitors Center: The White House Visitor Center, The White House, National Aquarium
- National Archives: National Archives, National Gallery of Art East and West Buildings, Marian Koshland Science Museum, U.S. Navy Memorial
- Union Station, Smithsonian National Postal Museum
- U.S. Capitol, U.S. Supreme Court, Library of Congress
- Air & Space Museum, Museum of the American Indian, Hirshhorn Museum, U.S. Botanic Gardens
- Holocaust Memorial Museum, Bureau of Engraving & Printing
- Jefferson Memorial, George Mason Memorial, Tidal Basin - paddle boats, FDR Memorial
- Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Memorial, World War II Memorial, Shuttle to Arlington Cemetery
- Museum of American History, Washington Monument
- Museum of Natural History, Old Post Office Pavilion and Bell Tower
- Newseum, National Gallery of Art - West Building, Marian Koshland Science Museum
- White House Gifts
- National Geographic Museum, Charles Sumner Museum and Archives
- Dupont Circle, Woodrow Wilson House, Textile Museum, Phillips Collection
- Woodley Park Shopping and Dining Neighborhood, Adams Morgan Shopping and Dining Neighborhood, National Zoo
- National Cathedral: Open daily 10am - 4pm, tours available daily
- Georgetown University, Old Stone House
- Stephen Decatur House, Lafayette Park, White House Grounds, Eisenhower Executive Office Building, Octagon House, Renwick Gallery, Corcoran Gallery
- Chinatown, The National Museum of Women in the Arts, National Portrait Gallery, American Art Museum