Im sure four 60+ year old women whizzing down Pennsylvania Ave. on Segways was quite a sight and we loved it. Stephanie was great full of knowledge and lots of fun. One tip fo the night tour, dress warm or bring layers we were freezing at the end. Highly recommend to all D.C.visitors. Reviewed by:Susan V.,
USA, May 2013 Read all 14 reviews » View recent photos »
SEG The Night Away!" Washington D.C., District of Columbia
List Price $75.00 USD N/A
Our Lowest Price $67.50 USD N/A
You save $7.50 USD N/A
Experience the beauty of America's Capital City at night. Cruise past the White House, down the National Mall and along Constitution Avenue as you spot DC's famous monuments and buildings, including the Lincoln, Vietnam and Korean Memorials! Segway & a very entertaining and informative guide included.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
Operates: Seasonal March - November Daily
March - November
Region:District of Columbia
Departure Point: Near E Street and 23rd Street
Near E Street and 23rd Street
Departure Time: 6pm
Wear comfortable shoes. While you're not walking, you are on your feet for three hours! Don't bring too many belongings with you. The Segways are equipped with very small bags for cameras and small purses. You may wish to wear sunscreen on sunny days, and bring rain gear and/or warm clothing for days that are looking like it might rain or will be cool (the temperature tends to be cooler near the lake).
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Receive informative historical, fantastic photo ops and superb personal service from your guide.
- Glide first to the White House and the Old Executive Office Building to see the seat of the Executive Branch.
- Cruise down to the west end of the National Mall and view the Lincoln, Vietnam and Korean Memorials.
- Travel back along Constitution Avenue and stop to visit the new World War II Memorial in the shadow of the Washington Monument.
- Check out the National Archives - home of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and more American treasures.
- Talk about the National Mall, the Smithsonian Castle and the Air & Space Museum.
- Continue to the east end of the Mall and see the seat of the Legislative Branch - the United States Capitol Building.
- See the National Gallery of Art, American History Museum and the U.S. Botanical Gardens.
- Return along Pennsylvania Avenue passing buildings such as the J. Edgar Hoover Building (FBI) and Ford's Theatre.
- Bring your camera for excellent photo opportunities.
Your tour begins with a 30-minute training session to cover all the details of Segway operation. Operating a segway is not difficult but you weren't born knowing how to walk, so we go over the basics to ensure the most fun & safest possible tour.
Glide to the White House, down to the west end of the National Mall and the Lincoln, Vietnam & Korean Memorials. Come back along Constitution Avenue and stop to visit the new World War II Memorial in the shadow of the Washington Monument.
A quick glimpse of the south lawn of the White House and then down further on Constitution Avenue to the National Archives - home of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Declaration of Independence and more American treasures.
Enjoy guide narration about the National Mall, the Smithsonian Castle and the Air & Space Museum before continuing to the east end of the Mall to see the seat of the Legislative Branch - the United States Capitol Building.
Finally, return along Pennsylvania Avenue passing buildings such as the J. Edgar Hoover Building and Ford's Theatre. Also see the National Gallery of Art, American History Museum and U.S. Botanical Gardens.
Please Note: All guests are required to complete a liability waiver. Guests 16 to 17 years old must have an adult sign for them. Each guest must also complete a damage waiver that includes a pre-authorization of $500 on a credit card. This pre-authorization is immediately cancelled at the end of the tour and will not even appear on the statement.
Restrictions: Riders must have the ability to make motions similar to climbing and descending stairs without assistance. Pregnant women are not allowed on this tour. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride.
The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds or over 265 pounds.
Each of tour begins with a 30-minute orientation session. We will practice on the Segways until everyone feels comfortable and are ready to conquer Washington DC.