It was a delightful trip with Capt Dale as the helm, he was a wonderful guide with lots of information and reaaly entertained us. My South African visitors had a limited time to sightsee and DC Ducks was definitely the answer, plus it saved our bodies being worn out and they saw the highlights of DC and was able to take oodles of pictures. Thank You Capt Dale and DC Ducks, been spreading DC Ducks... Reviewed by:Louna P.,
USA, September 2012 Read all 256 reviews » View recent photos »
"Washington DC By Land & By Sea!" Washington D.C., District of Columbia
Lowest Price From $38.99 USD $28.99 USD
Join us for the most unusual guided tour in Washington DC - onboard a DUCK tour! Cruise through the mall and splash down in the Potomac River onboard a DUCK, a WWII amphibious vehicle. Glide around the national capital as you listen to the corniest & quackiest jokes you've ever heard from our knowledgeable & funny captains aboard our Washington DC DUCK tour.
Please note: Seats for this DC Duck Tour are confirmed on a first-come, first-serve basis on the day of your tour by checking in at our Union Station Redemption Center in Washington, DC.
100% Price Guarantee: We will refund the difference if you find a lower price online or at your destination. Find out more.
April 1 to October 31
Region:District of Columbia
Departure Point: Tour departs from Union Station
Tour departs from Union Station
Departure Time: 10am to 4pm
Safety:100% safe. All transactions done securely.
Vouchers & Confirmation Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a receipt of booking by email. Within 48 hours (often on the very same day!) you will receive a voucher confirming all details.
Voucher Info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- See Washington DC from the back of a DUCK!
- Climb aboard an authentic, fully restored 1942 DUCK, an amphibious WW2 vehicle, and let the adventure begin!
- Listen to our wise-quacking captains as they entertain you with anecdotes, well-researched historical facts & the corniest jokes you've ever heard!
- Enjoy a fully narrated 1.5-hour tour as you cruise through DC's streets and waterways.
- Travel to the world famous Mall and admire some of the most amazing monuments to America's fallen heroes.
- Admire the Washington Monument as the DUCK whisks you on your whirlwind tour.
- See for yourself why the DC DUCKs is the best sightseeing tour of Washington DC!
- Admire the awe inspiring monuments & fabulous Smithsonian Museums.
- Splash down into the Potomac River for the most unique ride of your vacation!
- Bring your camera for the most unusual tour of Washington DC!
Meet at the easy-to-locate Union Station for the most unusual tour imaginable! DC Ducks is the most exciting way to see Washington DC. Climb aboard an authentic, fully restored 1942 "Duck" and let the adventure begin!
From Union Station, waddle down to the mall, where you'll see the awe-inspiring monuments and fabulous Smithsonian Museums. Then, at the Potomac River - splash down for a whole different look at America's capital.
Your wise-quacking captains will entertain you with anecdotes, well-researched historical facts & the corniest jokes you've ever heard!
This amazing approximately 1.5-hour, fully-narrated tour covers the Mall, museums, monuments & splashing down in the Potomac. Enjoy a scenic river cruise before returning to Union Station.
Your Voucher may be redeemed at any time at the Union Station Redemption Center in Washington DC. Union Station is located at 50 Massachusetts Avenue, NE. Your photo ID is required in order to redeem your tickets.
- We advise you to redeem your Voucher early in the day as this popular tour often fills up by noon (12:00 PM). The ticket booth opens at 8:00AM each day and begins assigning tour times. Seats for DC DUCKS are provided on a first come first served basis only. Tour is subject to change without notice due to weather conditions.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.